Much Loved On LLG

5.3.13

Let The No Sugar Adventure (NSA) Begin

We were singing bye bye miss american pie the day the SUGAR died.

Todays photo is of a book we purchased today that will hopefully help us reduce / remove sugar from our diet. We have played around and tried this previously however it lasted for a period of time that would exclude sugar as a bit of a fad, but then the complexities of life made it a unobtainble to continue. This time we intend to stick with it and after an indepth conversation with Gary Fettke ( www.nofructose.com ) realise our health depends on it.

Over the 365 days of photo posting I'm sure that some of the delicious recipies in the book will feature, though I am afraid that this is not TV and yes there will probably be disasters along the way that may make it into the mix! Time will tell.

Also a forward appology or as it should be more appropriatley termed " friendship disclaimer":

•••For those who see me in the first coulple of weeks of this No Sugar Adventure (NSA) as I will probaly be suffering from sugar withdrawal, grumpyness, lathargy, lack of motivation and a short temper. I promise to limit my complaining about this too.

-Cam

1 comment:

  1. Good on you guys - you can do it! We cut out sugar, grains and dairy for awhile, it made me realise just how addictive sugar is. I sleep so much better and have much more energy when I'm not eating it. But alas, I have slowly let it slip back in.. now to follow your example.. :)

    ReplyDelete