Much Loved On LLG

6.6.13

Little People

Oh my gosh! I would love to post my photo of the day of the precious little girl I was lucky enough to spend my afternoon with but I don't feel right posting pictures of other peoples children on the blog. So a description of her teeny tiny toes, smooshable, cheeks, happy little chortles and adorable bear onesie (ears and all) will have to do! And just when I thought my heart couldn't melt anymore I handed her over to Cam. Hesitant at first he quickly had her fast asleep - such big hands holding such a tiny delicate bundle! Some might say he had a motive - to keep her quiet so he could watch the first State of Origin game but I think he was pretty chuffed with his new found baby charming ability! Besides thou shall not mention the game results.

No comments:

Post a Comment