Much Loved On LLG

17.6.13

Sunny Days

Just when I was starting to panic I might have go shopping and buy new clothes because all of mine were dirty (such a shame that would have been) the sun decided to grace us with its presence. To celebrate I spent the day doing washing, lots of washing. Right to the bottom and the hand washing kind of lots of washing. It was truly amazing what I found there.

Cam was off mountain biking and while most woman would cringe at spending a good part of the day washing and cleaning it was a great feeling for me to be able to help out. Usually housework totally exhausts me and even just making the bed can wipe me out. While I am feeling good it was nice to give my wonderful house husband a break (and washing all those garments he doesn't dare touch). Yup that's right, I really like doing the washing. High five for seeing the bottom of the laundry basket!

~J x





No comments:

Post a Comment