Much Loved On LLG

13.6.13

Thankful Thursday

Plans. Planning. Planned. I love order and lists and routine. I thrive on it but so often we find it hard to make plans or have any type of routine because when I am unwell nothing is organised or predictable or planable. I thankful for four organised weeks! Four weeks with minimal clinic visits and unplanned hospital trips (there has still been a few) and of feeling capable and well enough to plan catch-ups and coffee dates and which gym classes I want to go to during the week.

And of course I am thankful for the way Cam deals with this and my need to pack all my 'lost weeks' into the present ones! How great is it to be busy! Organised busy that is.

~J x

1 comment:

  1. It must be such a sweet feeling for you Jess. I don't know if you can squeeze anything into diary but the baby shower date as been re-set for next Sunday the 23rd at Pirate Park, if you're still interested in catch up. X

    ReplyDelete